From Aven Colony Wiki
Artifacts are remnants of the previous civilizations that inhabited Aven Prime. Recovered either on the colony map or through expeditions, they can provide powerful bonuses to the entire colony (activated via the policies screen).
Overview[edit | edit source]
- To acquire an artifact, you need a research center and an artifact containment unit (one per artifact). Once an expedition recovers the artifact, you can request its analysis in the research center menu.
- Each artifact lasts for a limited duration (usually half a sol), but will recharge eventually (typically two sols). Once activated, it cannot be shut back down.
Artifacts[edit | edit source]
- Charge: Instantly refills all batteries.
- Shielding: Creates a protective shield in a large radius around the containment unit.
- Unity: Maxes morale out.
- Cleansing: Instantly removes all plague and creep spores across the map, both airborne and already deployed.